From today through October 22, 2017, RAMPS is participating in the 2017 Dominion Energy Charity Classic Birdies for Charity!
Through the Birdies for Charity Program, donors can make pledges to their charity of choice (we hope you pick us!) either per birdie made in the PGA tournament or through a flat donation fee. Dominion Energy Charity Classic will donate an additional 10% of EVERY pledge made, so your donation stretches even further!
Interested in making a pledge? Click on the image to find out more!
What is a Birdie?
A “birdie” is a score of one stroke better than “par” for any golf hole on the course. “Par” is the normal expected score on any given hole. For example, on a par-4 hole, a score of 3 is a birdie.
DID you know, in the 2016 tournament there were 584 birdies made by 54 players? This year, 72 players will be competing in the tournament, so the number of birdies made is likely to be higher. Keep that in mind when making a per birdie pledge, and remember you’re also able to cap your donation at a certain amount as well!
- Online donations require a credit or debit card
- Flat-donations are processed immediately
- Per-birdie donations will be processed post-tournament once the number of birdies played has been determined
- Checks are accepted
- Must be made payable to PGA TOUR Charities, Inc.
- Designate VASWCD Education Foundation in the memo line
- Donor does not need to be present to donate
- A donor must mail check to:
PGA TOUR Charities, Inc
PO Box 1065
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004
Attn: Dominion Energy Charity Classic